Saturday, February 28, 2009

That's it for Feb

Well February is over and what have I done?

Nothing. Well nothing I planned to do. The pattern for my mohair bolero was in Melbourne while the project was in Hobart so that didn't happen.

The summer tops are still progressing, nothing completed there either.

I finished the 3rd ball on the garter stitch wrap so that is still going to plan (finished by 31/12/2009)

I ripped out a jumper I started 12 months ago. It was a Jo Sharp pattern and very boxy. I hadn't got far with it; it was left in a box most of the year. It is now going to be boatneck bluebell from Fitted Knits although it is in a dark multicoloured merino, colourway is Aubergine and an 8ply. So I am modifying the pattern to fit.

The 3 skeins are all different shades as it is handdyed so I have to use all 3 all the way through.

The photo of the knitting was taken under flash; it isn't that bright in daylight.

As mentioned previously I did finish the bushland scarf and I made cowl with the leftovers.

So the plan for March. Take the pattern back to Hobart and finally finish the bolero. Continue working on the other stuff and try to get at least 2 things finished.